FLASH SALE: 50% off at INKBIRD Wireless Thermometer INT-11P-T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Truly wire-free for continuous monitoring of our cooking.
Automatically store 30 minutes of offline data, with no worry about data loss.
Two-in-one temperature sensors with high accuracy.
IP67 waterproof, sleek, and simple design for more.
25 minutes of fast charging provides a long usage time.
Wireless control via the INKBIRD app to get diversified cooking
wireless thermometer for cooking 5.jpg

Reactions: 801driver
I have one and only used it once so far . It is going to be a good part of my collection.

Waiting to use it with my spinner soon I hope, that will be the real test and the reason I picked it up.

David

There's another thread (probably multiple) that I was just in regarding wire-free meat thermometers that have both bluetooth and wifi connectivity, AND most importantly stay connected when the pit lid is closed. I own and have tried the Meater+, the MeatStick, the ThermoPro Twin Stick and am still looking. The ThermoPro has probably performed the best in terms of connectivity, but doesn't have an app and wifi capabilities.

I hope folks try this InkBird product and offer up their honest reviews. I am very interested in ordering one, but think I will hold off just a bit until I hear more. Would be great to have an updated article comparing all of the major wire-free meat thermometers.

There's another thread (probably multiple) that I was just in regarding wire-free meat thermometers that have both bluetooth and wifi connectivity, AND most importantly stay connected when the pit lid is closed. I own and have tried the Meater+, the MeatStick, the ThermoPro Twin Stick and am still looking. The ThermoPro has probably performed the best in terms of connectivity, but doesn't have an app and wifi capabilities.

I hope folks try this InkBird product and offer up their honest reviews. I am very interested in ordering one, but think I will hold off just a bit until I hear more. Would be great to have an updated article comparing all of the major wire-free meat thermometers.
For those interested in this INKBIRD Wireless Thermometer, Amazon is having a sale right now and you can get them for $49. Pretty great deal. I just ordered one and a going to compare it to my Meater 2 Plus, and my ThermoStick.

T texas smokin thanks for reviving this thread.Been thinking about a wireless therm for a while.
You are very welcome! I'm on a mission to try and find the best wire-free meat thermometer. I currently own the Meat Stick, the Meater 2+ (just got that update from the original Meater +), the twin ThermoSpike and just ordered the InkBird. I had high hopes for the new Meater 2 + based on the reviews and some of the stated improvement but I still have a lot of connection issues at very reasonable distances (inside of 75-100 feet). The ThermoSpike works pretty darn well, stays connected, seems accurate.

For those of you who own any wireless brand what is your thought on probe length? They all seem to be pretty short to me and I question if you can get deep enough in bigger cuts.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
For those of you who own any wireless brand what is your thought on probe length? They all seem to be pretty short to me and I question if you can get deep enough in bigger cuts.

yes I see your point. My is about 3 1/4" for the wireless one. And I think the wired ones are about 3 1/2" to 4 for my wired ones. I think for a big butt or shoulder you will not be dead center but I think deep enough for a good read.

Inkbird INT-11P-B wirelessThermometer.JPG

David

Reactions: jcam222
yes I see your point. My is about 3 1/4" for the wireless one. And I think the wired ones are about 3 1/2" to 4 for my wired ones. I think for a big butt or shoulder you will not be dead center but I think deep enough for a good read.

View attachment 692605

David
Thanks David. Think I'll hold out for XL length :). Right now I have a ton of Fireboard probes albeit with wires

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky