70% off for inkbird meat thermometer with 2 Probes--$14.99 only

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Reg Price: 49.99
Deal Price: 14.99
20% off Code: 4EMCNGJS + 50% off page ccoupon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...A0C2F392D1A3E7_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&tag=maas

1704956169478.png

1704956183061.png

Just ordered one. Should be here tomorrow. $14 can’t really go wrong. I like how it has the second display and won’t need the app. Just wish it had one more prong. I’ll let everyone know how it is

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
This one looks similar to my maverick, though I think I am retiring that one as I got an inkbird 5g one with 4 probes for xmas.

The maverick display was always very difficult to read.

Reactions: 801driver
Well I got it didn’t get a chance to use it but it seemed like good quality and I defiantly like the separate hub or whatever to call it so I’m not having to pull up my phone

I've had one of these for a couple of years now. I typically use it in the house. It works good.
And at 15.00 a decent deal. One complaint that I have. Is that the transmitter and receiver have a parasitic draw on the batteries even when off. So, after a couple of months. The batteries will be dead.

This one looks similar to my maverick, though I think I am retiring that one as I got an inkbird 5g one with 4 probes for xmas.

The maverick display was always very difficult to read.
That's not the case with this one. The display on the receiver is clear and bright.

Is it easy to program? I have a 4 probe monitor but I can't seem to program.

Thanks for posting. I have had it with my old iGrill that is out dated and they will not upgrade the App for the newer phones. Lucky I still have a old iPad 2nd gen that I can still use it with but I just ordered this one as a replacement.
Grand Total:
USD 21.73
Payment Grand Total:
CAD 30.06

Well crap I missed out on this one. 20% code isn't working. I grab things like this for gifts.

Well crap I missed out on this one. 20% code isn't working. I grab things like this for gifts.
Not sure if I got the full promotion but its still a great deal.

Order Summary​

Item(s) Subtotal:
USD 49.99
Shipping & Handling:
USD 9.74
Promotion Applied:
-USD 10.00
Your Coupon Savings:
-USD 25.00

Total before tax:
USD 24.73
Estimated tax to be collected:
USD 0.00
Gift Card Amount:
-USD 3.00

Grand Total:
USD 21.73
Payment Grand Total:
CAD 30.06

Order Summary​

Item(s) Subtotal:
USD 49.99
Shipping & Handling:
USD 9.74
Promotion Applied:
-USD 10.00
Your Coupon Savings:
-USD 25.00

Total before tax:
USD 24.73
USD 0.00
Gift Card Amount:
-USD 3.00

Grand Total:
USD 21.73
Payment Grand Total:
CAD 30.06
That's what it came out when I added to cart too. Great deal but I don't really need it. At $15 I'd feel obligated to buy one haha

• Haha
Reactions: KBFlyer
That's what it came out when I added to cart too. Great deal but I don't really need it. At $15 I'd feel obligated to buy one haha
LOL well when I used to go to the bar I would spend 3 times that amount in 30 minutes so this is a good deal for me :emoji_wink:

Reactions: jcam222

Order Summary​

Item(s) Subtotal:
USD 49.99
Shipping & Handling:
USD 9.74
Promotion Applied:
-USD 10.00
Your Coupon Savings:
-USD 25.00

Total before tax:
USD 24.73
USD 0.00
Gift Card Amount:
-USD 3.00

Grand Total:
USD 21.73
Payment Grand Total:
CAD 30.06
You got the full promotions to get it to $14.99 you just didn't select the free shipping.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky