Cooler for a 35-40 lb whole pig?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Igloo has a 110 qt with wheels and pull arms for 155ish…..it would fit your bill too, I don’t use my 150 but when you need it it’s sweet, but it is a 2 person lift!
Yeah, I think that's the one I linked above. Academy sports has it for $130. I'm hoping to go by and look at it Sunday - was going to yesterday but got sidetracked by family stuff.

Reactions: civilsmoker
Yeah, I think that's the one I linked above. Academy sports has it for $130. I'm hoping to go by and look at it Sunday - was going to yesterday but got sidetracked by family stuff.

Igloo has this on sale for Black Friday but it was still more expensive than Academy's regular price. Academy put a bunch of stuff on sale for 20% off, bringing the price down to $103 so I jumped on it - ordered and paid on-line for pick at the store and with taxes it totaled $111. Picked it up just before lunch time yesterday (Black Friday); had to go thru the line but it moved pretty quickly (they had a bunch of registers open). Academy opened at 5 AM and they were very busy and the employees looked a bit shell shocked.

I think the cooler will meet my needs very well!

Last edited:
Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky