Sunday Loin W/Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tybo6

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
Newalla,Oklahoma
I rubbed this dude down with grill mates pork rub yesterday afternoon.
Seran wrapped it and put it in the fridge overnight.
Started the beast about 2:30 this afternoon.While I was gettin my heat up I set the loin out to come up to bout room temp and wrapped it with.....mmmmmm....bacon..I mopped it with an apple juice and bourbon mix bout an hour and half in.Mopped it again fourty five mins. later and dumped the rest into the bottom of the pan she is sittin in.
Here it is.Enjoy the view.
I would like to add that smokes like this would not be possible for me if it wasnt for all of you fine folks here.Sorry bout the blurry pics
13dcdebf_vbattach19611.jpg

a9ddc08a_vbattach19612.jpg

25958528_vbattach19610.jpg

Looks great Ty nice smoke
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

A little high there Ty, that is of course unless you like it that way. I bring my loins in at 150 to 155º, wrap and let rest abit. Very good that way.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Dito, dito.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky