Sautéed Apple stuffed loin and Potato Rosti

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sheesh David, with that view, I'd be begging to get sent to the kids table.

Jim

Thank you, we just love it here, sometimes cant believe the view either.

Funny thing today a guy came to the house today as Mona is selling a few of our indoor plants as they are just getting too big

He stood in the front room and just stared out the window, I asked what was wrong , he said he hated us , than just smiled as he took in the view.

We are very blessed to live here , and thank you for saying that about the view Jim.

David

Reactions: JLeonard
HOLY SMOKES!! What a truly stunning meal David. That is crazy over the top buddy. Looks like a lot of work but sitting down to a meal like that must feel amazing. Very well done my friend.
I'm so funny , I kill me
Please don't do that. We kinda like having you around :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
HOLY SMOKES!! What a truly stunning meal David. That is crazy over the top buddy. Looks like a lot of work but sitting down to a meal like that must feel amazing. Very well done my friend.

Please don't do that. We kinda like having you around :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

The potato Rosti were not a lot of work, but very hands on, especially the flipping and hope they did not stick, :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:
The whole meal was a hit , and the Rosti were the show at the table.

We kinda like having you around

Come on Robert , Your not sure ,lol :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

David

Hell Yeah!
Gimme some of those taters, very similar to how I cook mine.

Thanks John for the love and the comment

I know, they were just that, and even good cold out of the fridge.

next time or so I will do the Jewish version " Latkes " they have flour and egg mixed in .

David

Reactions: chilerelleno
An awesome meal all around like it all. But I would have to try those potatoes with about 6 over lite eggs.

Warren

Thanks warren for the like and the comment

It was a very nice meal, and the potatoes were real good , hot and cold later on.

And yes they would be good for a breakfast with a few over easy eggs for dipping.

David

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky