Sunday chicken wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Leonard114

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
Harpers ferry wv
Trying something new today and going to smoke some chicken wings! Gonna get them almost all the way done then throw them on the grill to finish them and get them crispy. Here goes nothing!

Attachments

• 03FF667C-0AEF-4D84-98B1-2F33B75BF64C.jpeg
    03FF667C-0AEF-4D84-98B1-2F33B75BF64C.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 61
DFEF284D-242C-4180-91BF-170C7A3C55D5.jpeg
Mmmm I love wings Are you going to sauce them any?? I just made some like that.hot butter and garlic and hot apple butter. I usually sauce at the end

Thanks! They were awesome and the girlfriend said she thinks regular bar wings just won’t do it for her anymore lol next I need to figure out a good bbq sauce recipe I used just some sweet baby rays on them and the sauce didn’t do the wings justice so that’s next on my list

Wings look good . I use the sbr mustard sauce with some Frank's hot sauce mixed in

Wings look really good from my screen. Franks and butter go well with wings. So does a couple of flips in a a teriyaki sauce.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky