Spatchcocked COW! (Video)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They are great guys! Have an amazing new facility about 30 minutes from me! Meat market butcher shop etc. Great meat and their line of seasonings are legit! Ive had the opportunity to hang with them some and cook with them once or twice! Check out their online store if you get a chance, they carry a ton of stuff and I believe noe they have started an ecom to ship meat in the USA. Follow their youtube and instagram if your into that!

They truly are legit! Great guys, great merch and very informative on everthing from butchering deer, hogs, beef to seasoning/smoking/grilling them!
Don't get me wrong here -- I completely believe you! They definitely seem like a stand-up bunch of guys. All I'm saying is I'm happy (but jealous) that you're in such close proximity to'em.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky