Smoked What???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are we talkin craft singles or what? Cause I'll try anything once. I didn't get where I am today, worrying about what I was gonna feel like tomorrow. Lol
Kraft will work, but I normally use the store brand individually wrapped stuff.

Reactions: JLinza
I'll still dip a slice of cheddar in some once in a while.
Now that's gross. LOL just kidding I'll have to give it a try next time I open up a block of cheddar. It shouldn't be to long a wait.

Sorry for the hijack Kevin.

Chris

Thanks! Almost four hours from here but if I'm ever around that area near the 4th I'll check them out.
Welcome, one of my wife's friends know the folks that run the place and will get it for us if we "need" some and they have some in stock.

Very interesting. I might break out the champion juicer and try some. My closet favorite is peanut butter and cheese sandwich dunked in tomato soup. And for bonus points. It makes Ann turn green! So, the unwritten truce is I will only do it when she's not around. And she won't cook liver when I'm around. Though. She cheats and eats liverwurst in front of me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky