Keto Chocolate Donuts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I posted a run at these donuts a year ago. I overfilled the donut pans and ran with it that time Ended up getting the fill amount down better this time. Did half with peanut butter glaze and crushed peanuts and the other half with milk chocolate and coconut. The donuts and peanut butter glaze are straight off Alldayidreamaboutfoods recipe. For the chocolate melted 1 cup of Sugar free Bake Believe Milk Chocolate chips and 2T coconut oil. 30 seconds at a time until creamy being careful not to break the chocolate. Sprinkled with unsweetened coconut flakes. A nice change of pace from the last weeks worth of hot sauce work. Made two dozen. I'll keep a half dozen and gift out the rest. Thanks for looking!
1000005620-01~3.jpeg
1000005624-01.jpeg

Last edited:
oh man your killing me, is the donut recipe on that site too?

Recipe!?!? I want his address, I'll bring the coffee!

Jim
I think it's ok to post the link? If not mods please edit. She is my go to for all recipes and ideas when to keto desserts. Many I've modded to my own tastes over time or used pieces of them in my own ideas. She is the queen of keto dessert. https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/keto-chocolate-peanut-butter-donuts/

I posted a run at these donuts a year ago. I overfilled the donut pans and ran with it that time Ended up getting the fill amount down better this time. Did half with peanut butter glaze and crushed peanuts and the other half with milk chocolate and coconut. The donuts and peanut butter glaze are straight off Alldayidreamaboutfoods recipe. For the chocolate melted 1 cup of Sugar free Bake Believe Milk Chocolate chips and 2T coconut oil. 30 seconds at a time until creamy being careful not to break the chocolate. Sprinkled with unsweetened coconut flakes. A nice change of pace from the last weeks worth of hot sauce work. Made two dozen. I'll keep a half dozen and gift out the rest. Thanks for looking!View attachment 678902View attachment 678903
Looks awesome man!

Reactions: jcam222
Those look great

Looks awesome man
Thanks Jeff, do you use a donut pan? if so 3" or 4" metal or silicone?

The King of Keto strikes again!!! Awesome dessert man!
Thanks guys! I used these donuts pans. They are smaller than a normal donut so instead of 10 it's written for it will do 12 of these. HONGBAKE Donut Pan For Baking,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09B3SJYM1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Gosh those look fantastic Jeff. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

When I was a kid growing up in the stinkin S, Calif desert, in town we had winchells donuts and spudnuts. Town was Palmdale and we lived 17 miles away in Littlerock.

Just perfect Jeff, love me some dessert
Did I say I have a sweet tooth.
I also like baking donuts or even in the smoker. Think maybe time for some smoked Pumpkin ones

David
Thanks David. I'm due for a pumpkin dessert or two very soon!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky