Keto Zucchini Breads

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Of course my first non holiday day of retirement had to include a little kitchen time. I have an abundance of cheap zucchini from a local produce stand. I got an entire flat for $4 I'm going to do a casserole with some but today zucchini bread it was. Two keto loaves, one plain with chocolate chip and one chocolate / chocolate chip. Happy to post recipes if anyone wants.
PXL_20230705_222347273~2-01.jpeg
PXL_20230705_233507141-01~2.jpeg
Thanks for looking!

Zucchini bread is only second to banana bread in my book, and those are two great looking loafs Jeff.

Point for sure
Chris

They look terrific. That's quite a deal on the zucchini.
Thanks! Yep prices are so good I don't plant lot of the things I used to as it cheaper to get from them. Still do my own tomatoes and peppers but also buy those f on them.
Very nice. Are you gonna make zucchini lasagna?
For sure! Also a kind of ravioli style dish with them
Recipe heck.....I want a slab of both of those!

And I had every intention to msg you Monday to remind you it was Monday.

Jim
Ha Jim! Wednesday is the day retired set in since it wasn't a holiday I'd have had off anyway. By today I've slowed on the to do list realizing every day is Saturday except for Sunday
Please, I got some zuc's growing and probably can pick in a week or two. Thanks Jeff
I'll get them typed up later tonight.
Zucchini bread is only second to banana bread in my book, and those are two great looking loafs Jeff.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris because of the carbs I can't do traditional banana bread. I actually plan on convertinf the plain zucchini bread to a banana flavored loaf. I think it will come out very good.

Regular with chocolate chips, Dry Ingredients - 1/4t salt, 1/3 cup unflavored whey protein, 2 1/2 cups almond flour, 1t cinnamon, 2 1/2t baking powder 1 cup Swerve Brown. For zucchini use about a 12 oz zucchini. Shred and wrong out in cheesecloth or a kitchen towel. Some folks salt it first and let it set for an hour. I find it unnecessary. Wet ingredient's - 3large eggs , 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 t vanilla. Mix the dry and wet ingredients separately well and then mix together along with the zucchini and 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips. Once combined add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water until batter is thick but pourable. Pour into 8x4 loaf pan and bake at 350F for 50 -65 minutes until top is golden brown. Cool completely to slice. I modified this recipe from a popular online site to my tastes.atcjes up nicely to a non keto loaf and is super moist. You can also add nuts

Wow Jeff, both of those look phenomenal buddy. I'd tear either of them up but gotta say, the first one really jumps out at me. Do you deliver?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Wow Jeff, both of those look phenomenal buddy. I'd tear either of them up but gotta say, the first one really jumps out at me. Do you deliver?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert
He should jump a train and box car it out west. He has the time and may as well get the adventure. Start a Youtube channel dub it "Box Car Jeff's SMF Adventures"

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
He should jump a train and box car it out west. He has the time and may as well get the adventure. Start a Youtube channel dub it "Box Car Jeff's SMF Adventures"
I like the way you think :emoji_laughing: He could spend a week cooking then a week on the train delivering it all over the place...starting with us of course. "Hobo Jeff Goes Transcontinental"

Robert

• Haha
I like the way you think :emoji_laughing: He could spend a week cooking then a week on the train delivering it all over the place...starting with us of course. "Hobo Jeff Goes Transcontinental"

Robert
Yup, he still wont need an alarm clock LOL

Robert
Interestingly enough my little Ohio town is a main train terminal

Yup, he still wont need an alarm clock LOL
Well, he has been sort of considering starting up a catering company. What better way to deliver the goods than by train :emoji_laughing:
as Johhny said, I hear the train a comming.
It's rolling 'round the bend and I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when....Love that song, as well as a ton of others by Johnny.

Robert

Interestingly enough my little Ohio town is a main train terminal
All the pieces are in place. Now all you gotta do is wrap up everything you own in a bandanna, tie it to the end of a stick, load the Lang in your backpack, and hit the road....or maybe I should say the rails :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Very nice. Are you gonna make zucchini lasagna?
Now you went and did it! I been wanting that KitchenAid Vegetable Sheet Cutter for long time but cost to much. I went and said life to short and just do it! Well I ordered it. Zucchini lasagna coming soon. I normally salt and grill to remove moisture but not sure about these sheets. Will have to figure that one out.

Edit: Sorry Jeff, did not mean to hijack your thread. Just got excited.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky