Something to Take Our Minds off of Our Current Situation.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
never really got into Prince at the time but watched a tribute/special on him a bit ago. He was actually phenomenal.

Have to agree . A lot of artist that aren't what we think we like have some fantastic music , that never gets air play . So we never hear it .

Pink is another one that can flat out sing . Her version of me and Bobby McGee is one of , if not the best cover of that song .

Uriah Heep, Rare Earth, Three Dog Night, Bread, Jimmy Hendrix, Santana, Alan Parsons Project, J. Geils, Rick Derringer, Edgar Winter, Foghat,

Chris

Uriah Heep, Rare Earth, Three Dog Night, Bread, Jimmy Hendrix, Santana, Alan Parsons Project, J. Geils, Rick Derringer, Edgar Winter, Foghat,

Chris
Wow Chris I remember all of those groups. But I only have J.Geils, Lots of Santana, and Foghat.

Used to listen to bread and three dog night on my first radio...AM.

Got some more to add to the playlist......

John

Reactions: sawhorseray
Have to agree . A lot of artist that aren't what we think we like have some fantastic music , that never gets air play . So we never hear it . Pink is another one that can flat out sing . Her version of me and Bobby McGee is one of , if not the best cover of that song .

Saw Joplin at the Fillmore too Rich, boy howdy could she belt it! Saw Led Zeppelin and Jethro Tull when they were low bill. Best show I ever saw was BB at the Showtime Theatre in Oakland. A black electricians apprentice took me on a weeknight after BB had been at the Fillmore that weekend. Not many white faces in the crowd, whole different show, the B played for almost three hours. Saw The Eagles just before Glen Frey passed away, best show I'd seen in 20 years. RAY

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
What about Donnie and Marie Osmond?

Nope I have him pegged for the Carpenters....

If Steve is finally coming out of the closet with his musical preferences, y'all may as well know he's also big into Sonny and Cher. He told me that in private but when real therapy is needed, it pays to be forthright and honest across the board :emoji_laughing:

Reaching out to help a friend,
Robert

If Steve is finally coming out of the closet with his musical preferences, y'all may as well know he's also big into Sonny and Cher. He told me that in private but when real therapy is needed, it pays to be forthright and honest across the board :emoji_laughing:

Reaching out to help a friend,
Robert

Some of Cher's earlier stuff wasn't bad. And the Sonny and Cher show was good. But to Roberts point. Therapy wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm pretty sure Robert knows a couple! HA!

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky