some may be dumb questions about the snp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

links16877

Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
i just got the snp and i have used it all of 2 times i have washed it all after every use. the 1st thing i want to ask is this the paint has all come off the Charcoal grate where i have cooked with them is that normal? the other thing is should i repaint it? the last thing how do i deal with all the rust i see on it? im picky about every thing i have and just wanted to know thanks

yeah the paint coming off the charcoal grates is normal. are you using it as a griller or just the sfb ? you can hit it (the pit itself)w/ 60 grit sandpaper & use rustoleum high heat black to keep it fresh.

DUDE it's a Brinkman Smoke-N-Pit, ya know , the one you might win at the all Iowa cook off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky