Smoking Assistant...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
Every grill master or smoker master needs a good assistant. Here's mine helping me with the splits for my smoker...

20240328_170259[1].jpg

20240328_170115[1].jpg

Lucy, she says this one is perfect...

That's awesome! Too dark for a pic but my almost 2 year old has made our front yard into a collection of sticks, and splits. And let's not forget the 10' piece of 2 " pvc pipe she drug out of the shed!
Love her to death though!

Ryan

Great looking dog. Gretchen been on my mind a lot this week.
Thanks Brian. Lucy is 4 now and has a firm grip on my heart, she is MY dog and I'm her person for sure. I know that day will come and like you, it will be very difficult, but for now I'll enjoy every moment I have with her. So sorry about Gretchen...😞

Looks exactly like my new neighbours dog but watch out that the pup does not get wood stuck up its jaw. Had a freind who's dog started to stink because of wood lodged where they could not see it.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky