Can’t beat free!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Timber II

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 15, 2023
Swamp east Missouri
Buddy across the holler calls me up yesterday and says come help me haul my new pellet smoker and you can have my old one! Ha ya buddy I’m there!
Cleaned it up a bit and sprayed a little paint and she is ready!
Now to learn to use it…..
IMG_5389.jpeg
IMG_5390.jpeg

Nice score!!! I was gonna say that I've been offered things for free that you'd have to pay me to take, but you done real good

Reactions: Timber II
Nice score!!! I hear you I got all kinds of cooking stuff but if someone offered that to me for free I would be all over it.

Buddy across the holler calls me up yesterday and says come help me haul my new pellet smoker and you can have my old one! Ha ya buddy I’m there!
Cleaned it up a bit and sprayed a little paint and she is ready!
Now to learn to use it…..View attachment 694217View attachment 694218

Heck yeah! Congrats! Free is definitely my favorite price - especially for cookers! :emoji_thumbsup:

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky