Smoked Wings And Legs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking chicken. Sometimes wish I had a stick burner. Now that I retired my 1997 Jeep my main vehicle with the dog. I need to figure out the ABS and Air Bag lights. The ABS probable just sensors but not sure where to start on the air bag.
Thanks Brian. Can't help you with the lights. Mine doesn't have a computer or any emissions equipment

Chicken looks excellent Jake! Glad you have nice weather to enjoy your jeep!

Ryan

WateryBeneficialDeermouse-small.gif

Sign me up the chicken looks great Jake! Another beautiful TN day on tap today.

Side note check your Kroger's...ours has choice packer briskets for $1.99 lb this week.

Wow Jake!! Love the smoker, love the Jeep, sunset is gorgeous, but that chicken is to die for!! Nice job buddy!! I might have to take that Jeep for a spin next month. Problem is that I may not bring it back :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Wow Jake!! Love the smoker, love the Jeep, sunset is gorgeous, but that chicken is to die for!! Nice job buddy!! I might have to take that Jeep for a spin next month. Problem is that I may not bring it back :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Lol thanks Robert. You're welcome to take her for a spin.......BUT..... there's only a few things I will commit murder about lol so just bring it back

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky