Chicken Sammich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jake that's one phenomenal sandwich!! Those flavors on chicken thighs for sandwich are 🔥! Glad to see you getting a cooker fired up! I've got a bag of boneless skinless thighs in the freezer cock's just have to do a similar teriyaki chicken sandwich!
Appreciate it Jeff! lol keep those freezer cocks to yourself lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I find it pretty difficult to eat a sandwich with bones lol
Your right, but not into chicken thigh sandwiches. I'm old school, like to clean the bones off. Use to eat a lot of chicken feet when I was kid back in the 40's too. Wonder how that would work on a grill or smoker?

Your right, but not into chicken thigh sandwiches. I'm old school, like to clean the bones off. Use to eat a lot of chicken feet when I was kid back in the 40's too. Wonder how that would work on a grill or smoker?
Not sure. This thread is about chicken sandwiches lol. Feel free to start your very own smoked chicken feet thread!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky