SMF Fantasy Football- Season 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sunday September 3rd
icon_redface.gif

It's also on the league home page.

I have created a second league so there are plenty of spaces for anyone that wishes to join.
icon14.gif

Just respond to this thread or PM me for the invite.

Last edited:
Can you put up a link to the team we already joined???

I can find it.

Adam

Fantasy football is back
biggrin.gif

We had 6 players last year in what turned out to be a very competitive league. All of the original 6 are back for season 2 so I am going to open it up to new players for this season.

We have room for 4 more in the current league, so if you want in just respond to this thread and I'll send you the invite.

If there are more than 4 that want to play I will set up a second league. BTW this is just for "braggin rights", no cash involved.

What do you say everyone, who's in?
I am interested in playing. My league disbanded after last year after I won 3 of the last four years, Is this a free league or is there a fee to enter and a fee for transactions? Let me know if there is a spot. also if not able to make the draft will the computer make my picks automatically?

I am interested in playing. My league disbanded after last year after I won 3 of the last four years, Is this a free league or is there a fee to enter and a fee for transactions? Let me know if there is a spot. also if not able to make the draft will the computer make my picks automatically?
I sent you the link to join via PM.

No money involved, this league is for bragging rights only.

This is a Yahoo league, if you can not make the live draft you will be set on autopick.

Oh shizz...I'm only in 14 leagues, what's one more? I know I'm new here, but while smoking is the main hobby for most members here, fantasy football is mine (but I'm learning, so smoking will make my NFL Sunday's better). I'm down if league 2 has openings

I have changed the time for the live draft for League 2 to Sunday, August 27 at 9PM Eastern Time(6PM Pacific)

Everyone in League please take note.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky