RECRUITING SMF POINTS FANTASY FOOTBALLC LEAGUE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I know several of you have told me you were interested. Please post in this thread if you want an invite and then PM me your email addy. Request two is that you use your board handle in your team name. Makes it much easier for jawing and knowing who to tag in that banter lol. Another league I played in made this change last year and everyone agreed it was awesome. We currently have 3 teams and I'd like 10. As a reminder league is based on total fantasy points for the season not head to head matchups. Additionally defense is individual players which adds a cool element to the strategy in both drafting and weekly team composition. Let's get it going!

Reactions: JLeonard
For teams already entered in the league you can edit your team name and add handle in front of you like. I just did mine.

Last edited:
All invites sent. Filling fast, we onlyt have 2 or 3 openings left as I have one pending response going to

If the two outstanding invites are accepted we are down to two slots. Jump in to the fray!!

Quick question. What is this?
Fantasy football. Instead of head to head standing are determined by total fantasy points for the season. It also includes individual defense players instead of team defenses. Cool element most leagues don't have.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky