Second Batch of AirFryer 360 Chicken Parts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Second Batch of AirFryer 360 Chicken Parts

I had 3 Drums & 2 Chicken Thighs up for some more experimenting.

So I had my Special Breading machine Bread them real nice, and put them in the fridge.
Then when the time was right, I sprayed both sides with a little olive oil, put the Parts in the Crisper Basket, and put it in the Fryer, on position #2, above the Baking Pan.
I started set on “Roast”, at 380°, with the Fan on. I set it for 30 minutes, but I paused it & checked the ITs at 25 minutes, but they were not done yet (130° to 160°), so I continued.
I paused at just short of 30 minutes, and they were all between 173° and 185°, so it was time to plate them up.

The first night Mrs Bear added Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken for Gravy, and Sugar Snap Peas, and I had a Mighty Tasty Large Thigh!!

The second night I had leftover Sugar Snap Peas & some Fries, and a Small Thigh & a Drum. MMMMmmmm……

Everything was Just Perfect!!

Enjoy the Pictures,

Bear

Some Breading Going on here:
IMG_3794.jpg

Over 50 years of Breading, and still going strong!!
IMG_3795.jpg

All ready for some Air Frying:
IMG_3796.jpg

In they go @ 380°, with Fan "On":
IMG_3797.jpg

After 30 minutes @ 380° (Skin sides up):
IMG_3799.jpg

Showing Other Side. These were done without flipping (in Wire Basket):
IMG_3798.jpg

Bear's first night's Supper:
IMG_3800.jpg

Bear's Second night's Leftover Supper:
IMG_3802.jpg

That's some mighty fine looking yard bird, That Air Fryer really does a good job.

Gary

That's some mighty fine looking yard bird, That Air Fryer really does a good job.

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
It seems the more I use this thing, the more I like it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks like another good cook to me even tho I hardly ever eat chicken. Like

Those look great, Bear. Quick question:
. I've only seen these as large commercial machines. Do you have a consumer model that you use?

Thanks!

Thank You Dude!!
The one I have is a One-of-a-Kind, that I got more than 50 years ago.
It's almost 72 years old, and stands about 5' 9".
Had some parts replaced, but still works Great !!

Bear

Things keep looking better and better all the time. If I had more counter space I think I would just about have to have one immediately. Still trying to figure a bit somehow.
Like for sure...

looks great bear, cream of chicken for gravy might have to give that a try, got to say i've never heard of that.

Looks delicious! I keep telling myself I don’t need an air fryer, then I see your posts...you sure make it tough to stay away!

Like!

Looks like another good cook to me even tho I hardly ever eat chicken. Like

Thank You Richie!!
I was never big on Fried Chicken either, but the Fried Chicken I get from this AirFryer really is Awesome!! Makes KFC seem like eating Rocks!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Things keep looking better and better all the time. If I had more counter space I think I would just about have to have one immediately. Still trying to figure a bit somehow.
Like for sure...

Thank You!
It was easy for us. It fit right where our old Toaster Oven was.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky