Scored a new cutting board & knife!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gene111

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
madison IN.
Was at the school fair last night & they had an auction of donated item afterward Where i bought a basket that had $25 walmart gift card,$25 meat market gift card & this cutting board with a knife in it. Bought the whole thing for $80. (OH yeah, the knife is a ginsu) It was for a good cause the money is used to help the school with activities that they can't get funding for such as field trips & other. Spent the last month making games for them. My Wife is pto president & they are in charge of it all. They ended up making a little over $8500 which will go a long way to help the kids & the school!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and "THANKS!" for helping out such a worthy cause.
points.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Congrats on the score! And Congrats on working with the school pto for a great cause.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky