sauce trade off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rivet,

Did you get the package? UPS says so. I hope you can use the wing sauce, It's from the birthplace of the original chicken wing in Buffalo, NY.

Give us your CC# and we go shopping for some sauce for ya!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Seriously, ya find a local mom and pop sauce(or whichever sauce you happen to like) that you would like to share with someone, who may not otherwise have it available in their area. That person then trades you a sauce. Or vice versa.

See my post a couple back. I have a couple bottles of each available. Send me a pm if one catches your fancy. Tell me what ya got to offer in return. You mail yours, I mail mine. Report your likes or dislikes about what ya got.
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Hi Bear,

Yes I got the sauces and stuff. Posted a big happ thank you the day I opened the box. Thanks again for some great stuff, and by the way one the bottles is already gone!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

i have 2 sets of what in pic, minnesota company not sure how widespread they are. if interested pm me. incl is original, mongolian, and cuban mojo.
mr porkey if you still have what lised below you have first dibbs on one.

I'll let ya know soon. No sooner I got into the trading on here then the missus hits me with "I just enrolled you in the sauce of the month club." Told her, she was a bit too late
biggrin.gif
I tried to convince her to change the subscription to Hot sauce of the month. No dice.

Nonetheless my first should arrive mid to late next month, and will post results.

Just got Erain's package today. 3 bottles of Wee Willy's BBQ and grilling sauce. Can't wait to try the Cuban MOJO.

Thanks!

Stopped by the local farmers market after work and picked up a couple of bottles of local made sauce. One is a mustard based called Wadmalaw Island BBQ Sauce, made here locally in Wadmalaw Island, SC. The other is a tomato based called Southern Comfort Cooking Team BBQ Sauce, made in North Charleston, SC. Both are Certified SC Products. I've tasted both and not bad at all but have not used them on any meat. If your interested let me know.

OK folks, sorry away so long but I did not have a great days off. Also BA took my sauce from me in London. I thought (duh) you could bring liquids on board as long as they were bought in a duty free store at the airport. Oh well they made it from Joburg to London anyway. Soooo this time I bought them on the way in and will put them in my check in bag as I go home. Sorry for the delay BUT will get them out 1st week of August.

Not a problem, thanks for the update. Makes ya wonder what happens with confiscated goods. If folks across the pond are anything like our officials, I'm sure they sure save on groceries.

Shoot me an IM with your address, and when you'd likely be back home so I can get yours ready to go.

kinda forgot about this thread, but the trade with mr porkey went as planed-thks rob!!!! scroll back and i have one more set just like in picture to trade. lookin for somethin local that i prb cant get here. if intrested pm me. thks and lisa... great idea!!!!

Count me in as well. I'm not sure about too many unique sauces, but we have a few spices and seasonings that are unique to my area. Hopefully that will suffice and make me a part of the trade.

I found some rubs made here in Kiowa Colorado and they sound really good. Here is link for them:

http://wildspice.net/dawsons_wild_spice_products.htm

You can use them on any meats besides wild game. I have 5 packs, all that is advertised but the Alaskan Gold.

Couldnt find any sauces, not even at the Sportsman Warehouse. They would have reference to Colorado, but would be made in Wyoming or Idaho, go figure...

So I am up for trading if anyone is interested!!

I'm still new here but I'd be interested in a swap. I live in south Mississippi and work in New Orleans. If there's anything down here that someone would like me to look for let me know.

i have 1 set of what in pic, minnesota company not sure how widespread they are. incl is original, mongolian, and cuban mojo. anyone has something they want to trade from there area let me know. if its a lil different and i cant get up here in minn i interested. pm me if interested. i have used all 3 and they all great!!!

OK, here is the scoop. As you know BA took my sauces last trip. This trip I purchased sauces will traveling in-country. Put is checked baggage for return trip. Well Air France lost my luggage, BUT after 9 days I recieved my luggage. Elizabeth..there is a Santa Claus!! Mr Porkey, LisaCSCO, craig chamberlain and Coyote please pm me with address. I have 3 bottles of Nando's medium peri-peri sauce and 1 bottle of Nando's traditional pepper sauce from South Africa. I looked at the bbq sauces and was not impressed. These are good sauces to be used on any meat as far as I am concerned. I will start looking around SE Texas for some good bbq sauces to trade. Now I have to start thinking about smoking up some meat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky