Restaurant Depot Questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you have to have a "Food License" or can you simply have a "Business License?"

http://www.restaurantdepot.com/Login.aspx

Their website simply says you need a "Business License", so hopefully any license will do?

My mother owns a business and gets wholesale deals (no tax) at other locations as well, (i.e. Costco), so I'm wondering if she can simply use her business license (non-food) at Restaurant Depot as well.

What I did, and if I already mentioned it I apologize, is I went to the county building and got a business license for $10. That license is good for 5 years so essentially, I got a 5 year membership for $10...beat that Costco!

I just brought in my State of Illinois Tax ID number certificate. Free from the State of Illinois.

just got back, I love RD..

10 # box of snow crab clusters $38.

20# of bone in pork butts $.91/lb.

3 pack of bb ribs $2.78/lb.

also got some white vinegar, and squeeze bottles.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky