Prayer Request for my Mother

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thomasyoung

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
Lecanto, Florida
Hello everyone,
I think some of you know that I’m a care giver for my 87 year old Mother and have been for the last 10 years. She has gotten worst in the past two years after falling down several times. She now can never walk, even after having hip surgery a year ago. I have to be with her at all times. When I’m away in a different part of the house she will try to walk. It’s hard for her to give up. She falls down just has soon as she’s up. Like a tree in a forest. I have to hold her and place her on and off the wheel chair to take her to the places she needs to go. It’s very time consuming and right now more important then my build. As of now she is having the help of Hospice come in for her and me too to give me a break. For the past week she has been in the Hospice House here in Citrus County Florida and they tell me it’s just a matter of time. Maybe six months. I would never trade in the experience of helping her if I had to do it over. I would do it all over again. So I’m asking for you all here for a Prayer Request during her transition in crossing over. I could use some good prayers myself as it has been awfully hard to face up she is going but will be better off without the pain.

Thanks,
Thomas

thomas my wife is a nurse in a nursing home, so i have some idea what you are talking about. you certainly have my prayers for you mother's comfort and gor your strength during this time.

Prayers for both of you and the work Hospice does to ease the burden on everyone

We're thinking of you here in Western Colorado also.

Prayers to you and yours.

You have my sympathy and prayers, I went through that with my brother.

Thomas
Believe me when I say I can feel your pain, I'm going through the same thing with my 89 year old mother, What your going through I wouldn't wish on anybody, but I wouldn't change my experience with my mom for anything in the world.
God Bless you

Prayers for you and your mom. Stay strong.

My wife is also a nurse and my heart and our prays goes out to you and your mother and will the grace of God please be with the two of you.

As some1 who works for Hospice here in North Fla. i know what u are going thru.. Prayers with u my friend..

Hope She Is Not In A Lot Of Pain
Hang In Their And Try To Look On The Bright Side If Theire Is One
She Sound Like She Has A Great Son
God Be With You And Your Mom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky