Pizza Oven Progress with New Pics 3/6/2012 Finally Done

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW, that turned out nice!!!

Looking forward to the Pizza Qview 2morrow 
biggrin.gif

Not that its done go ahead and package it up and send it my way. Looks great.

Congratulations! I've watched the build and am truly amazed with the quality of work and the patience it took to get there.

Looking for a long list of links to "How to do it right".

Can't wait for something to come out of the oven!

That is a real work of art
thumb1.gif
  can't wait to see it fired up

It's a BEAUT! Very nice job to you and Mrs Scar! Being this is such a popular thread we all expect you to take a picture or TWO of every other pizza you cook in that piece of art work you made there.

You may want to upgrade your fence locks and motion lights because once your neighbors get repeated drifts of that smell!!!... I foresee you becoming a popular neighborhood family even more than you probably are!

Share some recipes with us if you would over time and learning.

Thanks again, 1 of ... jealous people who don't have a bad arse pizza oven in their back yard.

I just picked up 1/2 cord of seasoned avocado to burn in the oven and am really excited to give it a run - Mrs Scar is working on dough recipes 

Very excited

Last edited:
Whats avocado wood like to cook with? Oven looks absolutely top shelf,nice big opening at front so you are not cramped & dead level floor just for starters.Good luck with pizza dough recipe, fairly closely guarded secret here. When all the pizza talk eases off maybe some porcetta ?

This is truly awesome! I would love to do something like this! Great Job! it puts me oven pizza stones to shame LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see some product coming out of that!~ Looking forward to it!

Gary,

That looks fantastic, I know you  will have many great years using this amazing cooking tool.

Enjoy and post lots of pictures,

Robert

Man, I'm slip'in.  I just picked up on this thread.

That is a beautiful piece of work. Include me in this list of jealous folks drooling and waiting for picks from that.

Congrats!

Man that's one nice looking oven Gary!
I can only imagine the great pizza's you'll be pulling out of it in the future. I can't wait to see them!!

I just picked up 1/2 cord of seasoned avocado to burn in the oven and am really excited to give it a run - Mrs Scar is working on dough recipes 

Very excited
sounds like an interesting wood to use......is it "hot"?

Gary, Totally AMAZING. You all have done a great job and have something to be proud of. This has been a great journey to follow.
beercheer.gif
 Heres to ya bud.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky