Pigs People & SUV's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
My Grand nephews ages 6 & 8 have been farrowing pigs. They show them at the county fair. The piglets are weaned and they are selling them. A family showed up an SUV. They bought 7 shoats, threw a tarp down in the back of their SUV and loaded all 7 of them. My brother in law was falling on the ground laughing. Do you have any clue what 7 pigs can do to the inside of an SUV? Do you have any clue how hard it is to get them all to stay in there? HAHAHAHA
image000000.jpg

My Grand nephews ages 6 & 8 have been farrowing pigs. They show them at the county fair. The piglets are weaned and they are selling them. A family showed up an SUV. They bought 7 shoats, threw a tarp down in the back of their SUV and loaded all 7 of them. My brother in law was falling on the ground laughing. Do you have any clue what 7 pigs can do to the inside of an SUV? Do you have any clue how hard it is to get them all to stay in there? HAHAHAHA
View attachment 676372
def needed some SUV pig pics :-)

Reactions: JLeonard
My brother in law was laughing too hard to take pictures. Besides he still doesn't know how to use his flip phone. Haha

Reactions: JLeonard
Hopefully he was getting ready to trade it in! Or maybe he has a heck of detailer…..but good lord I want pics of the SUV when it got home!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky