Pellet Users NOT Stick or Charcoal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So, does that mean this thread is officially finished?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Before we officially kill this thread I would like to apologize to SmokyOkie for calling him out for “criticizing†people. I see now that he was just pointing out better ways to cook, and that is the reason we are all here anyway isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t it? Thank you Tim for all the information that you provide for us rookies. And thank you for adding a little personality.
icon_redface.gif

Well thank you Josh for the thought. Actually I was probably in a bad mood that morning, and the thought that lesser coooking methods were reserved for steaks just hit me wrong, but I never get real serious about stuff like that anyway. My mistake from time to time is thinking that other folks never take things too seriously either. I probably deserved being "called out" as you put it , I probably was guilty of showing myself a little more than necessary.

BTW, If I didn't get called out once in a while, i'd think I wasn't stating opinions as loudly as I should.

Your just jealous Tim. It's not your fault, it's pellet envy.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

I'm the same as you. I'll say stuff and when someone new to the site that doesn't know me reads it they get all pi$$y. It would help if we all could have those camera things so we could see each others face. But then again, I like to picture you guys the way I do........I'm sure alot of you are some ugly sob's!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
That is why I hide behind a kool-aid guy! Plus I envy his pellet! Girls are always yell'n and chase'n after him!

See you guys on chat sometime, get to know how much of a ***** I really am.

Later Turds

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky