On being Canadian

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
Great to be Canadian!

A recent study found the average Canadian walks
about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Canadians drink, on average,
22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Canadians get about
41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes You Proud To Be Canadian ....EH?

That's it. i'm converting!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

<Posting while drinking a Molson Golden>
Yeah, we ain't fur behind ya just across the Bluewater/Ambassador ya know!
I often go ooot and a-booot under beer power... ;{)

Actually, it's pretty much "over there" for me. Hold your left hand up and locate that vein just under your index finger's first knuckle. That's me. Ain't Michigan great? Carry a map wherever ya go! LOL

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, givin that equation, I figure I only get about 13.5 miles per gallon
eek.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
............but I'm not complaining ....lol

In all fairness, our gallon is a bit bigger then the U.S. one, so we have to get better mileage.

Now that we are forced to use metric, gas mileage is expressed as litres per 100 KM .... e.g. 9.5 L / 100 K
Oh yeah ... I can totally relate to that ... not!
icon_biggrin.gif

Well, I guess you folks need a grassroots movement to only have beer sold in litres then, eh? "Calculation Simpification Act"?

Hmmm The numbers would probably be even kinder if ya went to kegs!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

lmao!!!! sometimes its just great to be canadian, mind u though i've never really got the metric conversion but at least i now know

Litres....heck I thought they already had the beer measurement....called...Labatts or something like that....know what I mean eh?
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky