off the wall uses for jeff's rub.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shhaker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
PAHRUMP NV
so i wanted some pickled eggs and i didnt have any picking spice and looking around for some i found some of jeffs rub....so what have you used his rub on besides the standard stuff?
0495e9fa_IMG_1441.jpg

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now tthat is a different use for Jeff's rub for sure. Now I have never pickled so I'n sure what it take. It does sound really good thou and I have always like to climb out of the box specialy with my food and spices. After all you never know what you will fall over do ya. 

shhaker, morning.... where did you want it moved to ???   Sounds like it is in a good spot to me....  

Like any good seasoning mix, they will go well in about any application....  Jeff's Rubs are good anywhere... Well, take that with a grain of salt.....
biggrin.gif

Dave

i thought i stuck it in a "sticky" area on accident. lol. mark just boil ya up some eggs throw in some vinegar and what ever spices ya want. if ya like hot you can make em as hot as ya like!! HUH I NEVER thought ANYWHERE...BRB!! LOL

Last edited:
Try some rub on mixed nuts and smoke them at 250 for about 2-2.5 hours. You will never eat nuts straight from the can again. I use the ones from Costco  

sounds good, on da nuts!! ive used it on fried bs chicken, twice baked potatoes, abt's!! i make a few batches up for my sister and she's renamed it unkle hans's famous rub!! lol

I use it in my bacon brine......................
icon14.gif

Joe

Popcorn, my kids love it. They will eat up a whole batch just on popcorn.   Also agree with the fried egg, makes a great ham egg cheese sand.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky