Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BigW.

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 13, 2019
Nebraska
Wanted to free up some space in the freezer and was hungry for some beef. I requested these not be cut down to short ribs and I'm glad I did. Wasn't sure how long they would take so I removed the membrane and sliced between the bones. Wanted smoke and Jeff's TX rub on all sides. On to the kettle around 1:00. I added a few mesquite chunks and let is go all afternoon. Still had some time to go before dinner so threw them on the gas Weber to speed them up. Meat is the star here, but some secret recipe beans for a balanced meal. Was very tasty and looking forward to leftover tonight.

package.jpg
rib.jpg
Weber.jpg
grill.jpg

Look mighty good. And those are my secret recipe beans too....Who gave away my secret recipe?

Jim

Those ribs look amazing and it looks like you are saving cleaning up another pot with the beans.

Those ribs look amazing and it looks like you are saving cleaning up another pot with the beans.
Thanks. Whose needs additional dishes? Redneck cooking 101:)

Looks fantastic, but I prefer the secret onion flavor beans. I'd stuff myself on what you got cooked up for sure.

Most excellent, now I'm on the hunt for beef ribs.

Point for sure
Chris

This makes me want some beef ribs! I saw some at HEB the other day and I may have to go back for them now!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky