NY Steak Week…..X2!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not trying to take over your post but my wife and I and another couple were in Hawaii for the last 5 days. On the first night I got three "catch of the day" fish tacos. They were so dang good I could have nothing else but that for our last meal there.

I did order it again on the last day but to go which wasn't as pretty but as I ordered it I was informed the catch of the day was Blue Marlin. I also ordered chips and queso cheese.

We ate on the beach to a beautiful sunset. Best fish tacos ever. Large pieces of fish breaded. I would have preferred grilled but it was still so dang good.

View attachment 664834
I wouldn't have an issue eating that looking at the sunset on the islands! Those tacos look legit!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky