Now I've seen it all !!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shortrib

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 25, 2007
Eastern Montana
I thought the indoor tabletop electric smoker on shop at home TV was the "IT" of the all I've seen, But this tops the cake.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/spo/419625219.html

God that's awful! Someone will by it as a conversation piece or to keep the neighbors from begging all the smoked food from you.

I don't know, I see a lot of potential.

The tank could be the offset box.

Close the lid after you put the meat in and you have a well insulated offset smoker!

One of our Minnesota brothers needs to buy it and start a thread of all the mods that they do to it!

Wunnerful for those smokes on the 'run'!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Even has a built-in extinguisher to put out the coals when you're finished!!...

Could this be the prototype for the new updated BGE...
icon_question.gif

Until later...

i have a ceramic smoker and they call me a egghead, so i guess they will call these ceramic owners .. uhh whadduya think. this thread is starting to smell, lol wildcat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky