You’ve Been Selected, Resistance is Futile!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1000001812.jpg

Yes she is! Had a couple black cats, Jake was kinda an a--, didn't want anything to do with ya until 5 minutes before bed then he wanted to cuddle. Rescued Buttons off the road as a kitten... she always remembered that... she could be around wife and kids all day but when I came home she acted like she'd been alone for two weeks. Was funny, everytime my wife tried vacuuming the cat would get in her way... had to stop, hook hose up and vacuum her tummy... then could continue vacuuming!

Ryan

Was funny, everytime my wife tried vacuuming the cat would get in her way... had to stop, hook hose up and vacuum her tummy... then could continue vacuuming!

Ryan
Dog we had growing up was the same. Mom pulled out the canister vacuum and came he in for a grooming.
Pull out the carpet cleaner attachment and he ran for cover. Mom caught his tail hair in it ONCE.

You're already attached to her .
She's lucky to have your family when someone else didn't want her . She'll learn her place , and soon she'll be in charge . I'm nowhere near a cat person , but they all run the show at some point .
Of course I am, I've always liked cats and this girl is particularly endearing with her highly affectionate disposition.

Plus, Velvet makes my wife and daughter (15) happy.
And we all know that if the women in your life aren't happy, you aren't happy.

Last edited:
Who had four days?

This morning Velvet 'followed' my wife inside the house when she was feeding/watering her.
Then as my wife claimed, "She knows. She followed me right back outside."
Well yeah baby, you had her food.

Then later she told our daughter to let Velvet have a 'looksie' around.
"Well.... Maybe she can hang out inside when we get her flea control."
:emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes:

Yeah babes, wait till Velvet discovers we have 'snacks' in the house.
:emoji_baby_chick::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_baby_chick::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_baby_chick::emoji_chipmunk:

Last edited:
Who had four days?

This morning Velvet 'followed' my wife inside the house when she was feeding/watering her.
Then as my wife claimed, "She knows. She followed me right back outside."
Well yeah baby, you had her food.

Then later she told our daughter to let Velvet have a 'looksie' around.
"Well.... Maybe she can hang out inside when we get her flea control."
:emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes:

Yeah babes, wait till Velvet discovers we have 'snacks' in the house.
:emoji_baby_chick::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_baby_chick::emoji_chipmunk::emoji_baby_chick::emoji_chipmunk:
Tender Vittles!

Ryan

Maybe I should clarify... you made the comment of snacks in the house... enter Tender Vittles comment... the cat food ( do they even make that anymore?) ... not eating the cat lol!

Ryan

Speaking of birds....
I'm not a real big fan of cats. A cat will kill song birds just for the fun of it....and play with the dead. most times won't eat it. Feral cats are right up there with feral hogs IMO....

Why is it people put there cats out at night? I could understand it on a farm with rats and mice, but city folk???
My Kitty, whose name is........ Kitty still finds rodents in the middle of our small metropolis. Kitty offered me up one of his kills just night before last as a matter of fact. Left it right in front of the garage door so I'd step right on it. Very fresh and squirty too. Thanks Kitty......

Maybe I should clarify... you made the comment of snacks in the house... enter Tender Vittles comment... the cat food ( do they even make that anymore?) ... not eating the cat lol!

Ryan
I took exactly how you intended.
I've a good sense of humor.

My Kitty, whose name is........ Kitty still finds rodents in the middle of our small metropolis. Kitty offered me up one of his kills just night before last as a matter of fact. Left it right in front of the garage door so I'd step right on it. Very fresh and squirty too. Thanks Kitty......
Honestly it's one of their behaviors I find most endearing.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky