Nothing Wrong With This Picture

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Any they say we are weird in the usa..........Hauling the grill that I can understand, he was recycling.........But the grilling a body thats sick.......

No Q-Veiw, It didn't happen!
icon_eek.gif
There are some real sick people out there.

It looks like the grilling story was from a case here in the US. The by-line looks to be in the LA area and Chris Ayres is the LA correspondent for the Aussie paper this was in.

Either way....that is one sick POS that could do something like that.

LMAO,spit coffee all over my screen when I read it was BBQ Cris & he said he was doing Brisket?? we gonna have to watch that boy.

God I'd forgotten that one. It happened right here in Houston last year. That sick SOB Qed up his nice looking girlfriend. He was a control freak as it turned out. Strangest thing was the gals mother asked for leniency.
Jimbo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky