Surprise steak post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
We've been so incredibly busy lately, that dinners have been quick, easy or whatever you can find before we have to run back out the door. My wife was out of town last night for dinner. So just me and my boys, 8 and almost 6. I figured I had just enough time to cook and thought, steaks! I had no intention of posting due to time, until I found out my oldest boy grabbed my phone while I was out feeding the chickens, and snapped a picture. He asked this morning "Dad did you see my picture?" To which I said " what picture." And then the story came out. He said " I thought maybe you could put that on your BBQ thing" (SMF) lol. And I said absolutely. So today's post, is a 1 picture, courtesy of my 8 year old son lol. He said he pulled a chair up to the counter to get a better picture lol 😂
20240311_175938.jpg

Training him right! He knows what a good looking steak looks like. Kuddos to the kiddo for a great pic.

Jim

Reactions: JLinza
Nicely done. That's a good looking steak.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JLinza
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky