New to the smoking world

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL, everybody knows what they are doing :).
I'm Australian, and smoking meat is considered a delicacy here, because the most common woods we have are eucalypts, and don't smell very good (unless you have a blocked nose, in which case it clears it). Also, smokers are very expensive here......BUT, I have just acquired a couple of 200 litre (44 gal) drums that i will cut in half (lengthways), and modify my brick bbq to accomodate it. I have never smoked meat before, but thanks to this site, i think that i have acquired enough info to make a start.

A belated welcome to SMF friend ... sometimes these threads slide out of view way too quick.
Glad you found us ... check out Jeff's Free 5-Day eCourse
I'm curious as to what other hardwoods you have available?

Welcome to the SMF!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky