New to Smoking and already addicted!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Olebear

Original poster
Jun 8, 2020
Hi. Scott Adams from Hammond, LA. I’m retired Army and have plenty of time on my hands, so my wife bought me a basic Masterbuilt dual fuel smoker. Using Jeffs rub and sauce, I made the best chicken and ribs I’ve ever cooked. My first Pork butt was a little tough, but delicious. Moving on to my first Brisket.....

Welcome from Iowa, and thank you for your service!

Ryan

Hi. Scott Adams from Hammond, LA. I’m retired Army and have plenty of time on my hands, so my wife bought me a basic Masterbuilt dual fuel smoker. Using Jeffs rub and sauce, I made the best chicken and ribs I’ve ever cooked. My first Pork butt was a little tough, but delicious. Moving on to my first Brisket.....
Yes. Me also.

welcome to smf Scott. when you did your butt did you go by temp or probe tender. lots of threads here on briskets. good luck sir and enjoy

Welcome from ND. Thank you for your service. This little hobby is addicting. Some great people on this forum. Any questions you have, ask away or checkout the search forum. Someone will certainly be able to help.

:emoji_cat:
Welcome from Wisconsin.

8th ID.gif

JC

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky