New PK 360 and a couple ribeyes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navigator

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 11, 2007
Ashland, WI
Always wanted a PK but really didn't really need it but they enticed me with a bunch of free stuff and a 10% off code.
It came in a few days and I assembled it today and did a quick test run with some 1 3/4" thick ribeyes, baked potatoes and southern style green beans, added a chunk of pecan and cherry to the 2 chimneys of Kingsford blue bag.
First cook of the year, finally hit 60 and most of the snow is gone!

iEqsWNF.jpg

MJVFE7E.jpg

JsJlJdT.jpg

eJ9yvL5.jpg

JX7rtdX.jpg

iG56Gkz.jpg

RUd4WrL.jpg

Great looking cook. Are the individual dutch ovens ceramic or enameled cast iron, and what is the source? They look like a convenient way to prepare sides.
I just purchased a new 360 as well and so far, like you, I like it very well.

Great looking cook. Are the individual dutch ovens ceramic or enameled cast iron, and what is the source? They look like a convenient way to prepare sides.
I just purchased a new 360 as well and so far, like you, I like it very well.

Ceramic, they come in different sizes. Got them on AMAZON

Reactions: willsands
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky