New member with a new Memphis grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Robbie71

Original poster
Jun 30, 2018
my home flooded in Hurricane Harvey so when I rebuilt I added a large outdoor kitchen and a new Memphis grill. I've got a pressure washing company and during this time of year we hang Christmas lights. I've also got an original Green Egg and a traditional round steel smoker. I cranked up the Memphis grill for the first time yesterday with a couple of racks of St Louis ribs. In the past it seems lake you have to "learn" a new grill but I put those ribs on at 240 degrees for 4 hours and they were perfect! Can't wait to try chicken, pulled pork and brisket.
I have been reading the blog for about a year but this is my first post. I'll be sharing my successes and (hopefully not) my failures. Now I'm going to start trying different brands and flavors of pellets. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Welcome to the site - failures as well as successes are always appreciated. We learn from one another.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky