New Member, New to Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chieffan

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 4, 2024
Have done a lot of grilling over the years but hardly any smoking. Got a new pallet smoker/grill a year ago and have done a few smaller items like wings, legs, Et. Have a decent start on a cast iron cookware collection and use cast iron for cooking quite often.
Will be doing a lot of reading and hopefully learning and remembering the art of smoking meat.

Hi, and welcome from Iowa! Glad to have ya here. If you have any questions just ask... someone will have an answer for you.

Ryan

Welcome from Mich.
There are a lot of good and helpful folks here.

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF from Southeast Missouri! Go get you a Boston Butt for that pellet smoker and have fun!

Know this, however, if there are no pictures, it never happened. 😉

Mac

Welcome from Kentucky!!

You landed in the best place on the interwebs to learn.

Welcome from Texas.

There is a VAST amount of knowledge here, fire away with questions and be sure to provide QView (pictures), we love it.

Lots of helpful and welcoming folks here is what makes this place so great.
Welcome from Florida.

Best forum on the internet. Just found it myself a couple weeks ago. Took me a little while to figure out how to navigate, but an awesome group of people for sure. Haven't read one negative comment which is almost unheard of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky