• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ThePreacherMan

Original poster
Feb 2, 2024
Oklahoma Panhandle
Hey everyone! Been watching the forum for a long time and finally decided to join. I’m 30 years and I been smoking meat since about 2017 when I got a little Traeger Texas Elite (still use it). It didn’t take me long to discover how much I love it! A lot of recipes, ideas and techniques I got from you all on here. I’m a pastor and enjoy sharing a lot of my food with out congregation at Bible studies and other events! Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome aboard Preacher Man. We currently have a throw-down competition running. Give it a read and see if it may be something you're interested in.

Chris

Welcome from Iowa! Definitely a lot of things to learn from this site. And the people in your Bible study would love for you to enter the current throw down... as long as you share with them! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Welcome aboard Preacher Man. We currently have a throw-down competition running. Give it a read and see if it may be something you're interested in.

Chris
Thanks! I’ll definitely check it out

Hey not trying to lower your standards of smoking or your ability. But that gmc2003 invites those he thinks will better his chances of him winning into the competition's.

:emoji_blush: :emoji_laughing:

Warren
That was true when I wasn't part of the committee Warren, but I haven't been allowed to compete for a year this month I believe. Time flies

Chris

Hey Warren I hope your submitting an entry.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky