Bout time I re-introduced myself

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
I joined a while back. I think around '07. Hung around a couple years and learned a lot. But I've been bouncing around the net since then learning from some of the best around. Smoking, grilling, sausage making, and curing meats are a few of the things I enjoy. I guess I've circled around and here I am. I'm Craig. Besides BBQ I have a 1200sq ft organic garden focusing on tomatoes and hot peppers. With that I make many different sauces and salsas. So, canning and fermenting have been a part of me for near 40 years. I've always been into working with cast iron but since my wife passed and my retirement, it's kinda gotten out of control (or so I've been told). So, I opened a booth at the local market to unload the excess inventory. Gotta figure how to squeeze in some fishing time...

Looking forward to getting to know y'all. Cheers. 🍻

Welcome back! I've enjoyed your recent posts especially about cast iron. Looking forward to future posts.

I joined a while back. I think around '07. Hung around a couple years and learned a lot. But I've been bouncing around the net since then learning from some of the best around. Smoking, grilling, sausage making, and curing meats are a few of the things I enjoy. I guess I've circled around and here I am. I'm Craig. Besides BBQ I have a 1200sq ft organic garden focusing on tomatoes and hot peppers. With that I make many different sauces and salsas. So, canning and fermenting have been a part of me for near 40 years. I've always been into working with cast iron but since my wife passed and my retirement, it's kinda gotten out of control (or so I've been told). So, I opened a booth at the local market to unload the excess inventory. Gotta figure how to squeeze in some fishing time...

Looking forward to getting to know y'all. Cheers. 🍻
So Craigslist is still going huh?

I had toooooo...............

Fishing is something I miss a lot. Welcome back!

Welcome back Home, you been here a lot longer than me so you probably got so old good stuff, hate to hear about your wife, I retired recently also.

Welcome back it's been a bit

Welcome back! You mean there's such a thing as too much cast iron? Glad I'm not there yet! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome back to the fold! I'm not quite at the "too much" CI stage yet. But the metal rack I store mine on is kinda getting full.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky