Maple Sugar

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

turkey mama

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 28, 2011
Eagle River, Wisconsin
Morin everyone, well I have been a smoking fool this summer and fall, now I am in need of a place to buy good Maple Sugar in like a 1 lb quanity.  Does anyone know a place to order it from at a reasonable price. What little I had I used in Canadian 
Bacon  OMG  it is sooooo  good and easy to make. We make Maple Syrup but have never taken it to Sugar Stage.  Thanks for your input.  Oh Yea, Deer season here and after recovering from Pancreatic Cancer 6 yrs ago, at 66 yrs old have shoot the first deer in family in 6 yrs.  Going to be looking for advice on Venison Smoking in the Wild Game Forum.

Whole Foods carries real maple sugar as well but it isn't cheap. I am not certain about the one from Butcher Packer since it says "natural maple flavored sugar". If it is the real deal that is one heck of a price.

"Maple Flavored" and "Real Maple Sugar" are different and taste different

"Real Maple Sugar" costs around $15+/lb

Todd

I bought some maple sugar from a small producer, off Ebay. I'm very happy with the product.

Soon after though, I came across some in Trader Joe's. $4.99 for 8 oz.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky