Makeing Baby food!!..........The Mans way!!!........Smoked chicken , Bacon wraped Turkey Tenderloin,

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ddsmoker1

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 20, 2011
Brighton colorado
I will call this The Triple threat Cooking.

I have prepared Bacon wrapped Turkey Tenderloins With a little season salt. Good with peas and carrots, and a cranberry jam sauce

In addition we have terrioki and sweet chili with pineapple rum glazed Chicken Tenders. good with Red potatoes and rosemary and thyme, and Creamed corn.

Last but not least we have a dry rubbed Pork spare Ribs.

enjoy the Q-view

c3b0bba1_BBQSmokedaugust2011017.jpg

2a22dca2_BBQSmokedaugust2011026.jpg

35629cbe_BBQSmokedaugust2011029.jpg

7e7eae83_BBQSmokedaugust2011033.jpg

22545c86_BBQSmokedaugust2011008.jpg

this is the Turkey wraps so very good like a cloud melting in your mouth!!!!

well folks if you want recipes then ask and I will send it to you. Happy smoking guys and girls!!!!

By the way you just put meat in blender and puree'  add veggies and put in baby food jars for the little one they will love it I guarantee.

Thanks you guys I love this site and glad I found it its an honor to learn from all of you and share with you as well.

yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky