Smoked Chicken Club House Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Smoked Chicken Club House Pizza

I said I was going to make something with the rest of the Smoked chicken. Well here it is
Made a batch of dough, enough for 2 - 12 pizzas. Put half in freezer for another day and whatever pizza.

Shredded the chicken and cooked up the bacon so pizza not so greasy.

1.JPG

2.JPG 3.JPG

Let the dough raise for 1 1/2 hours until doubled, Cut in half , freeze one for later.
Flour counter and stretch out to 12" place on my paddle. Squirt on some Ranch Dressing spread out.
Fill pizza with the chicken , little mozza. on that . Than add the bacon and tomatoes ( little Red onion , I like onions )

And the rest of the cheese

4.JPG
5.JPG 6.JPG

7.JPG 8.JPG

I had the BBQ running for about 40 minutes or so with the stone in place , have to let the stone warm up slow, and it must be to temp for the dough to cook right.

10.JPG

11.JPG

Tried to keep it near 450. Here it is ready to go in the house for the toppings

12.JPG

13.JPG

So for a Club House you need lettuce, this worried me so I knew it was going on after the cook, but still not sure how I would like it so , only on half.

And a nice lather of more ranch dressing

14.JPG

15.JPG

This is for my Brothers from other mother's, tx smoker tx smoker and gmc2003 gmc2003 , JLeonard JLeonard and others lol
16.JPG

17.JPG
18.JPG

Well I must say , the lettuce and the Ranch Dressing were pretty good and this will happen again

Everyone was happy, and it did not last long , well it was only a 12" pizza
And that is the end of my Mesquite smoked chicken

Thanks for following along, everyone have a great Friday night.

David

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 7
Mmmmm, pizza. Looks great! Who am I kidding, it's PIZZA!!! It looks OUTSTANDING!!!

Got 8 days to wait for pizza. :emoji_cry:
Only make it every other Saturday.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Fantastic looking pizza!!! Normally I'm not a fan of lettuce on pizza, but there are those occasions where it works. This is one of them. Great Job.

Point for sure
Chris

Here's another one that I really like. It's my Mexican Pizza, and man would that chicken work in place of the taco meat.

Side shot before cooking:
1695423171556.png

Finished shot:
1695423204467.png

Link

Dang! I’m full from sushi (had a dinner date with my son), but I think I could find a spot for a slice of that.

Jim

Mmmmm, pizza. Looks great! Who am I kidding, it's PIZZA!!! It looks OUTSTANDING!!!

Got 8 days to wait for pizza. :emoji_cry:
Only make it every other Saturday.

Thanks Bruce for the like and the comment

I'm with you. Love me some pizza, and this one was good .

8 days ..... say it ain't so. At least you know it is coming.

David

Fantastic looking pizza!!! Normally I'm not a fan of lettuce on pizza, but there are those occasions where it works. This is one of them. Great Job.

Point for sure
Chris

Here's another one that I really like. It's my Mexican Pizza, and man would that chicken work in place of the taco meat.

Side shot before cooking:
View attachment 676757
Finished shot:
View attachment 676758

Link

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

I'm with you there, was a little worried about the lettuce, but it was the right topping and the extra Ranch on that was also right.
I was going to use Mayo, but was worried it would break and not taste right.

Love your Mexican pizza, went back and looked at your old post. I don;t remember that one. Than noticed you posted right around when I joined. That is a great looking pizza.

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Dang! I’m full from sushi (had a dinner date with my son), but I think I could find a spot for a slice of that.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

Thanks Jim it was a tasty pie, and liked by all in the house.

As for Sushi, I could never get full from it as I would be puking after the first bite , lol
Unless it was Farmyard Sushi, ha ha , sorry could not resist

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Tasty looking pie.

Thanks for the like and the comment

It was good , I love making pizza in the Q, and with the smoked chicken and the bacon . Fantastic
I even liked the ranch dressing as a sauce

My new way to have a club house sandwich without going to the diner lol

David

Reactions: TKOBBQ1
Thanks for the shout our David. That looks fantastic my friend. Kinda fun seeing all the variations of "pizza" that people come up with here in the forum and this is one more spectacular effort. One can only imagine it was terrific but I see that there's one component missing....the delicious, cool, creamy avocados. What's up with that?? :emoji_laughing:

On a different note, I know I've missed replying to a couple of your posts and I apologize for that. As you know life has been a bit of a melee recently but Tracy and I are seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Trying to do a little catch-up here but there's no way I can get to everything I've missed over the past couple of weeks.

Robert

Man I love pizza. That dough looks perfect. Color and all. Nice job

Thanks Smoking for the comment

It was a good pizza, and the recipe is a good one . it will make an 18" pizza, but if using my BBQ stone it is only 12 wide so I just cut in half and freeze the other pound, ( sorry the dough is 2 pounds when made )

And that is how IU like it golden dough and cheese , top edges and bottom

David

Thanks for the shout our David. That looks fantastic my friend. Kinda fun seeing all the variations of "pizza" that people come up with here in the forum and this is one more spectacular effort. One can only imagine it was terrific but I see that there's one component missing....the delicious, cool, creamy avocados. What's up with that?? :emoji_laughing:

On a different note, I know I've missed replying to a couple of your posts and I apologize for that. As you know life has been a bit of a melee recently but Tracy and I are seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Trying to do a little catch-up here but there's no way I can get to everything I've missed over the past couple of weeks.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comments

Don't ever worry about that, we all have a life outside of SMF and sometimes it pulls us away from here.

It was a very tasty pizza with the items that were made to go together to make the Club House Sandwich pizza

" here's one component missing....the delicious, cool, creamy avocados. What's up with that?? :emoji_laughing: "
I would have put it in this meal if it was suppose to be in a clubhouse NOT, ha ha

Glad you are seeing the end of the tunnel, don't worry about trying to see it all. Everyone understands. I also had to check out for a few days around the first of the month. And try to get to everything you miss is hard while still dealing with regular life things. All good Robert.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky