Some Chicken Thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

02ebz06

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 1, 2012
Rio Rancho, NM
Planned on making stuffed chicken thighs, but didn't realize these were bone-in.
So went to plan B and sprinkled some poultry season, S&P, and smoked paprika on them.
Since the bacon was thawed for stuffed thighs, decided I might just as well use in on unstuffed thighs.
Sorry, no cut picture as these were destined to be vacuum sealed and straight to freezer.
With just two of us, pork butt and brisket are the majority of the meat in the freezer (in kitchen fridge) for cooked food.
So chicken is to add a little more variety.
Have a little turkey and ham in there, but chicken will help.
Also, really like the Pacific Cod from Costco, will be doing the whole bag this afternoon in the LSG to add a little more variety.
Chicken Thighs 2023-10-29_1.jpg
Chicken Thighs 2023-10-29_2.jpg

Thanks guys.
Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke those clips are called card holders.
You've probably seen them in meat and deli cases.
They slip a card with the items name and price into the loop, then push it into the item.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Nice job on those thighs Bruce. As others have mentioned excellent color and I bet they'll taste great when thawed out.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: 02ebz06
Looks great! Any time you get a variety of meats is good... especially wrapped in bacon!

Ryan

Reactions: 02ebz06
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky