Joined the GOSM Big Block Club

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's not like they wouldn't let me order one. I'm just not going to spend weeks shipping smokers back and forth until I get one undamaged. On top of that, they're now out of stock online too. It's just not meant to be. I'll spend my time on other things. 

In reading these posts I consider myself one of the lucky ones. My BB came undamaged - I told the family that if I was not home when Fed-Ex came that whoever was home was to open the package to check it out and refuse delivery if damaged. I tracked the package and Fed-Ex site showed delivered - got home and no package! On hour later my neighbor calls and says she got home and there is a big box for me sitting in front of her garage!! Had to drive next door to pick it up - WTF! My house numbers are out by the road clearly marked with 12" numbers!

Well at least BB was in good shape and I sent Fed-Ex a nasty gram (lot of good that will do)

Its a shame that some are giving up because of shipping damage because the BB is really a great smoker.

With the huge cast iron wood box the BB has I always line the bottom with charcoal briquette's then put my wood on top of them - does it make a difference? I think so but of course I'm biased
rolleyes.gif

Reactions: darthtrader
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky