Is there a way to search for people by town.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I heard there ain't but two people in West Fargo who know how to smoke, and you're the best of the two...
biggrin.gif
jkjkjkjkjk!!!!!

(my apologies to all the other smokers in West Fargo....)

Only if they entered the info when they registered that I know of

The Fargo/Moorhead area as we call it consists of three towns that are basically connected into one big town which are both in MN and ND. There are around 100,000 people here.

Yea considering we live in the middle of nowhere it is the biggest town around for hundereds of miles. Big enough to have all the big name stores you could want but not too big. I still want to move out of town by a lake but after growing up in a small town (Population 600) its nice to have all the stores you want very close to you. Especially all the meat stores haha.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky