I love BBQ! I've got some tools! I kinda have to build one, don't I ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
sweet build. you can't have enough table space,  I just hung a 40 x20 inch butcherblock on one side and a 20x16  on the other side.of my rig, nice craftmanship                         

sweet build. you can't have enough table space,  I just hung a 40 x20 inch butcherblock on one side and a 20x16  on the other side.of my rig, nice craftmanship                         
I've checked out your build, it's extraordinary! You should rig something up so that when it's going around, carnival music plays!

I just realized I never did post pics of my econo-bling. Actually had a heck of a time getting them on there. I ended up having to modify them a bit on the back side.

43ea99bb_004.jpg

Please ignore the wood table leg. I'm in the middle of putting this area together and the adjustable steel leg I made won't get that short.

I removed a tree from this spot a couple weekends ago.

a5061d21_005.jpg

And I suppose as long as I'm posting pictures, I might as well share a look at what's inside too.

a05409a0_002.jpg

Awesome job - I bet you are happy to finally be done too. Now you get to use it more 

OK, I realize this isn't specifically related to the build itself. But when you have a new addition to the family, one of the first things that new parents do is to show off the nursery right?

Well the smoker needed a proper place to reside and admittedly posting here is a bit addictive. So anyway, my new patio.

424ea2e3_IMAG0575.jpg

956f8712_IMAG0576.jpg

b918ab80_IMAG0577.jpg

b3fb8f8a_IMAG0578.jpg

I'll eventually extend a roof out over it when money allows.

I'm thinking of trying to incorporate a smoke stack into it with a small hood under it that would be just above that stacks of the smoker.

OK, I'll stop now. Probably.

Congrats on completion of the smoker and the patio.  Good luck on the roof, I bet it will help a bunch.  Overall a definate A+!!!  Lots of great Q-view to come shoing the results.

Last edited:
Both  the smoker and the patio turned out great. Congrats man 

very nice smoker ! How is the seal holding up.
Thank you. The seal is doing great. The smoker gets fired up at least every other weekend and the seal isn't showing any signs of failure. In fact, last weekend I finally got around to welding a drip strip along the inside bottom edge of the lid and thought the heat of that might effect it. No problem!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky