All Smoked , Picnic Shoulder, Mac and Cheese, cast iron cornbread, MC honey Bacon BBQ Rub ( not for PP )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent work there David. I like sliced pork too.

Thanks Eric for the like and the comment

It was a very nice meal. Yes it was a pull apart into big pieces then chop smaller to plate up.

Normally I would have a nice gravy and mashed potato , but this was so good and with just the golden juice from the final pan work.

David

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Hell Yeah!
Damn David, it all looks simply scrumptious!
And the pics, pro food pRon quality.
That cornbread pic belongs on a magazine cover, and it all belongs on the Carousel.
Outstanding effort!

Thanks John for the love and the comment

That is very nice of you to say, and the meal was a great kind of comfort food for me,
The cornbread and butter , of coarse I ate too many pieces. But loved it.

Food pRon ha ha , about the same effect ( almost ) :emoji_wink::emoji_wink: at my age . ALMOST.

David

• Haha
Reactions: chilerelleno
Great looking meal there David. Shoulder looks perfect! Love homemade mac & cheese. Chives in the cornbread, hmm... gotta try that!

POINTS!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great looking meal there David. Shoulder looks perfect! Love homemade mac & cheese. Chives in the cornbread, hmm... gotta try that!

POINTS!

Thanks Matt for the comment

Yes the shoulder was very tender, and pulled apart nice big pieces.
And the Mac and Ch was good , but next time I will go back to my cheddar inside and Mozza on the top, just how I roll
The chives were nice , but no real large flavour from them, maybe I will add more next time .

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky