I have been absent some

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 12, 2007
Mayville, Mi
Sorry gang, life just kinda takes over sometimes. I know since my induction to the order I have not been around much. I'v been sick and working OT at both jobs, not to mention I have trying to organize a family event(about a hundred people). Now one of my dogs (my baby to be truthful) had 9 seizures in 24 hours. I stayed home with her yesterday and tried to make her live a easy as possible. She is now on meds and has gone about 16 hours without a seizure.

When life lets me I'll become more active again, I'll drop in when I can.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, hang in there bud... it will get better. Good to hear from ya' again!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

We'll be thinking of you and your pup, and looking forward to your return.

Jeff-
Sorry to hear thing are going well. We missed you but we all have life get in the way sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do! We'll be here when you get back and saying our prayers for you until ya do!

{{{{{{{{Hugs!}}}}}}}

Sorry to hear this Jeff. Hope you start feeling better soon and your baby gets to feeling better soon also. Our prayers are with you. As far as trying to organize the get together, don't make yourself sicker trying to do it, your health and well being is more impotant. Let us know how things are going.
icon_wink.gif

Hope things are goin better for ya Jeff, missed ya in Grand Rapids, sounds like your puttin on a big party, need some help cookin, gimme a holler!
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

Thanks your all yoour kind words! I'll keep ya posted. You guys and gals ROCK!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky